Land of Fruits and Nuts

Where everyone's a dreamer

Wednesday, March 23, 2005

Mid Week Blahs

So they have moved me from the privacy of my own office to a desk in the "bullpen" where all the producers work. I can't even listen to my own music anymore.

At least I am going to Vegas on Friday. Little do they know that I am leaving early so that I can catch my flight. I mean, what are they going to do, fire me?

I've been eating nothing but spinach, lettuce, tuna, and grapefruit to prepare me for my hot outfits this weekend. It's part of a "plateau diet" prescribed by my weightloss center. I've been going to this clinic since November and have lost 30 pounds so these people know what they are talking about. It's a high protein, low carb diet that gives helps you make healthy life choices and blah blah blah. Too bad the past month and a half I have not been making very good "choices" and have been focusing on going out and making "poor food choices" but once this job is over I plan on getting back on track.

Tonight I am going to try to get out of work early so that I can go get a manicure and go buy a new pair of jeans or a cute new outfit for Vegas before I have to pick up my fluff and fold. I still have my delicates to wash when I get home.

Thank the Lord it is Wednesday already. Please let today go quickly.