Land of Fruits and Nuts

Where everyone's a dreamer

Tuesday, March 22, 2005

The big Squeeze

The past few weeks I have been scheming to squeeze my "business partner" out of my passion project.

After all, he has no true passion for the project. He helped me edit my treatment and that's about it. I don't feel that he has much else to offer to the project. I think I am convincing myself that this is the thing to do more than I am convicing everyone else.

I think karma has comeback to bite me in the butt because I came into work this morning and my parking space was mysteriously changed into someone else's. And as I walked into the office, the door to my office that I locked last night was wide open.

My last day is supposed to be next week, but I have to option of renegotiating. Yesterday they had me put together a book of everyone we had cast throughout the show.

I think with all the efforts I am putting towards squeezing my partner out I should start focusing on my renegotiation if I don't want to be the one squeezed out.