Land of Fruits and Nuts

Where everyone's a dreamer

Thursday, March 24, 2005

I think I'll Call in Sick

Sorry for the late posting for I have been catching up on laundry all day.

Yes, I have managed to get two, yes two days off of work prior to my Vegas trip. I have been feeling under the weather this week and the boss' assistant flat out told me to go to the doctor and stay home so I can have fun this weekend- so that's what I did. There is nothing major wrong with me but he gave me some medicine to help me feel much better for the weekend.(no worries Stoli- this won't ruin our weekend). So good times. I guess they really just don't want me in the office.

I don't have much to report other than while at the pharmacy I saw none other than American Idols very own Ryan Seacrest. I must admit he is much better looking in person than I would expect.

Very much looking forward to a scandalous weekend in Sin City. Will have many stories to tell on Monday.

PQ Out.