Land of Fruits and Nuts

Where everyone's a dreamer

Monday, March 07, 2005

Uncage the Rabbit

I am one who has never really been able to hold on to a man. I take that back: Men are not able to hold on to me. Not by any fault of my own, but because the men of today are merely moronic who are not able to deal with the beauty and wonder that is I. At least that is what I try to tell myself when the phone doesn't ring after the dreaded words "I'll call you."

I know the sex was good, otherwise he wouldn't have come back more than once. I think there is just something about me that makes me attractive to the non-committal. Tattooed across my forehead : GOOD FOR A FREE RIDE (disclaimer- there is nothing tattooed on my forehead)

Maybe it's because I am young, fairly successful, and independent. And with independence brings singleness (at least in my case). I truly enjoy the company that a man brings to the bedroom and to my life, I am prepared when that obvious one night stand happens, but when the glimmer of hope that we might actually move from the bedroom into at LEAST the living room and god forbid out of the house and the only phonecall I get is from a telemarketer- well buddy - it's back to the local watering hole where if you are lucky your previous week's one night stand might turn into a two night stand.

Welcome to adulthood. May I recommend the rabbit? Doc Johnson ® : Products